eCommerce Web Design Cornwall
Much of what Cornwall has to offer in way of product is often quite unique and here at Sharkfin Media we are able to build you a fully featured eCommerce driven website to advertise and sell your product online.
What Our Clients Say
“Really happy with the website! It’s more user friendly than our previous site and sales are up!”
James – BB-Wear
Sample Online Shop
Here is an example of an online shop that works well for small to medium sized onine shops.
Once a client has added items to the cart they can then either create an account or checkout as a guest. Purchases are completed through Paypal.
The baseball cap product illustrates a product with different size and colour options as well as price changing dependent on the size chosen.
This store also supports discount codes, try typing in ‘sharkfin’ at the checkout and you’ll see a 20% reduction applied to the cost of the items.
NB: None of these items are actually for sale, they are for demo purposes only.
Alternative Online eCommerce Shop
For larger online stores we provide an ecommerce online shop based on the popular Magento online shop engine, our eCommerce web design is fully featured and includes the following:
- 100% Search Engine Friendly
- Email Notifications of Orders
- Order status and history
- Inventory Management with Backordered items, Minimum and Maximum quantities
- Simple, Configurable (e.g. size, color, etc.), Bundled and Grouped Products
- Downloadable/Digital Products
- Customer Personalized Products – upload text for embroidery, monogramming, etc.
- Configurable search with auto-suggested terms
- Recently viewed products
- Product comparisons
- Recently compared products
- Product listing in grid or list format
- Multiple Images Per Product
- Product Image Zoom-in Capability
- Product Reviews
- Related Products
- Stock Availability
- Add to Wishlist
- Send to a Friend with Email Analytics and Reporting
What Will It Cost Me?
The initial design and build cost for an e-commerce website is dependant on the client’s brief.
There are recent examples of e-commerce web design projects on our portfolio page here, or why not pick up the phone today and contact us on 01872 274607 to discuss your e-commerce web design requirements further.